Nitril Gloves Black Pearl | 100 pcs - Size L
Available, delivery time: 1-3 days
Nitrile Glove | Black Pearl is your go-to for daily tasks during 3D printing capable of handling resin, and most solvents. Offering protection latex free and skin-friendly. Features precision grip. Meets EN 374, EN 420, and EN 455 standards.
Nitril Gloves Black Pearl | 100 pcs - Size L compensates CO2-Emissions equal to 10 times its weight. Learn more
Disposable nitrile gloves are free of allergy-causing proteins and are therefore a skin-friendly alternative to latex gloves. Nitrile gloves are resistant to many chemicals and oils, are tear-resistant, convince with their high elasticity and convey a good sense of touch. They are ideal for use in medicine, nursing and home care. Nitrile gloves are food safe, which makes them the first choice in the food industry & food processing.
Use Single Use Nitrile Gloves for every work with Resin and Solvents to ensure personal safety.
|1000ml water tightness test||G-1||1.5||EN455-1|
|Visual inspection for minor defects||G-1||2.5||In-House|
|L||110 ± 10||≥ 240|
Advantages of Nitrile Gloves
- Safe work with Resin, Solvents and other chemicals.
- Textured finish for superior grip.
- Free from Latex and Powder (Maximum 2.0 mg / glove) minimizes risk of Type I sensitisation.
- Touchscreen compatible making use in production environments easier.
- Standard Solvents (IPA, TPM, DPM)
- Food Contact safe (EN1186)
- aggressive solvents/chemicals
Disposal of Nitrile Gloves
Depending on the kind of chemical the Single Use Nitrile Gloves came in contact they should be disposed of accordingly.
0 of 0 reviews