PGDA Wash Solvent (Propane-1,2-diyl diacetate) is a non-flammable, low-odor solvent used for cleaning and dissolving uncured resin on Stereolithography (SLA) 3D printed parts.
PGDA Wash Solvent is compatible with Formlabs Finish Kit, Form Wash, and Form Cure.
To remove uncured resin from SLA or DLP printed parts, fill your cleaning pot with the amount specified by the manufacturer. To minimize waste, it is recommended to pre-clean the parts before placing them in the cleaning tank to extend the life of your fresh PGDA. This can be done in a separate container with "dirty" PGDA from previous cleaning cycles. Place the finished print in the cleaning vessel, clean the parts for at least 2 minutes or according to the guidelines of the material manufacturer. After the cleaning cycle, let the model dry and check for sticky surface, repeat if necessary until the surface is no longer sticky. If it's still sticky, replace the PGDA.
Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
This product is not labeled as hazardous.
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
- Avoid breathing vapors.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy. Keep rinsing. •Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- An einem gut belüfteten Ort lagern. Behälter fest verschlossen halten.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
- Purity: ≥ 99%
- Chemical Name: Propane-1,2-diyl diacetate
- CAS-Number: 623-84-7
- Density: 1,06 g/cm3 (25 °C)
Disposal of PGDA
PGDA and containers and rinse water must be disposed of at an appropriate waste treatment facility.
0 of 0 reviews
Content: 5 Liter (US$13.00* / 1 Liter)